Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Autumn now

Well it's now well into autumn officially, but someone forgot to tell the weatherman! West Australia for instance is still baking, and other places are not very autumnal as well.
My effort has Basic Grey papers for the background. The leaves were a pack of chipboard ones I bought, but as they were too thick, I soaked them in some warm water and gently split them, that way I got enough for the whole month out of 1 packet of 10. Very economical.
"Autumn Leaves" were from a Daisy D's cardstock sticker sheet I've had for ages, the butterflies are a Bohemia Rubon, that I've had for ages too. Likewise April is made from an old Basic Grey Alpha stickers, but 2011 is Prima and much more recent!
Would love to see what you all do!

No comments:

Post a Comment